Yes! We Are Open!
We’re proudly serving our community for your emergency dental needs.
Got a dental emergency? Call us to service your needs.
In response to the ever-evolving news surrounding COVID-19, we want you to know that we are here and proudly serving our community for your emergency dental needs. Dr. Lee is highly trained, experienced and competent in all aspects of dentistry and able to take care of your needs in-house.
Dental emergencies are potentially life threatening and require immediate treatment to stop ongoing tissue bleeding, alleviate severe pain or infection, and include:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Cellulitis or a diffuse soft tissue bacterial infection with intra-oral or extra-oral swelling that potentially compromise the patient’s airway
- Trauma involving facial bones, potentially compromising the patient’s airway
We will be delivering urgent dental care focused on the management of conditions that require immediate attention to relieve severe pain and/or risk of infection and to alleviate the burden on hospital emergency departments, such as:
- Extensive dental caries or defective restorations causing pain
- Suture removal
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma
- Final crown/bridge cementation if the temporary restoration is lost, broken or causing gingival irritation
- Abscess, or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling
- Denture adjustment on radiation/oncology patients
- Denture adjustments or repairs when function impeded
- Replacing temporary filling on root canal access openings in patients experiencing pain
- Snipping or adjustment of an orthodontic wire or appliances piercing or ulcerating the oral mucosa
Your health and safety are our highest priority. Please know that we follow strict sterilization and disinfection protocols as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, OSHA and the American Dental Association. These protocols ensure the protection of both our patients and our staff and are effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19, influenza and other more serious communicable diseases. We are also taking additional measures above and beyond those recommended by the ADA and OSHA to ensure your safety at this time.